Thursday, April 29, 2010

Renters Insurance-Why bother?

Basically, renters insurance acts as a homeowners insurance policy for those who rent their place of residence. Whether you live in a condo, apartment, house, duplex, etc., renters insurance can protect you and your assets. Having renter's insurance can help devoid costs of damages should anything happen to a rental property that you are living in.

DO NOT make the mistake of assuming your landlords homeowners insurance will cover you and your assets. A landlord's policy covers only the physical structure of the rental property, not your belongings. If the person owning the building has renters insurance, they will be protected from costs to them should something happen to the building, but they are not responsible for covering your belongings.

By purchasing renter's insurance, it ensures that your property is protected. Don't make the mistake of thinking you are invincible; you DO need insurance for your belongings, even if you live in a rental property.

Contact C & S Insurance today for more information & to fill out our free renters insurance quote form!

3 comments:

  1. I was actually assuming that my homeowner's policy is more than sufficient and will provide me with all the coverages. But I was proved wrong when I read your post and do wanted to have the renters policy too. I will fill out the form but I don't find any link above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its important to get the renters insurance. Renters insurance is necessary for anyone renting or subletting a home or apartment. Renters Insurance Los Angeles is providing such facility to the victims or normal users.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog
    like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly
    appreciated. Many thanks

    My web site :: Andreas Stirgus

    ReplyDelete