Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Road Test Scheduling Now Online

MyFoxBoston reported this morning that the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles is now offering online scheduling for road tests. Until now, 16 1/2 year olds would have to call a Registry branch, wait for what seems like forever, then schedule the road test. It's reported that the telephone scheduling generated about 260,000 calls annually, slowing the delivery of other business. NOt only can you schedule your road test online, you can even pay the $20 exam fee and the $50 license cost once you've passed the exam. Just by logging on to MassDOT, you're saving a visit to the Registry branch. Officials say the initiative is part of an effort to make the agency more efficient.

2 comments:

  1. A calendar oνer-full with parties, meals with family and friends and travel can be
    equally overwhelmіng as a lack of stгucture to ѕomeone suffering
    from an eating disorder. When you add druց to drug to drug, are the benefits
    of all of thеse medicines cumulative. “Fine-tuning ƴour
    intuition safeguards your future and opens doors to the extraorԁinary.


    Feеl free to visit my weblog restore my blood sugar pdf [http://ffonline.ru/]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
    4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put
    the shedll to her ear and screamed. There was a
    hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell
    someone!

    my web page; Quitting smoking With electric cigarettes (Www.webinnov.net)

    ReplyDelete